Monday 15 September 2014

A New Challenge at A Blog Named Hero

Hello!

It is time for our next challenge over at ABNH which is to use patterned papers in your design:




This month we are collaborating with the awesome Winnie & Walter :)

I went for a really fun design featuring my favourite crazy sheep from Hero Art's Missing You set.


I paper pieced the sheep (papers from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka pad) and stamped the big W&W sentiment in a die cut speech bubble.  I hope you like the bright colours and zany sheep :)

I will also enter this in to the current challenge over at Virginia's View to use patterned paper.

Head over to ABNH to see what the rest of the design team have come up with!

I look forward to seeing what you create - remember there is a prize from our fab sponsors:




Thanks for stopping by!






13 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, love those little sheep! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being I'm a New Zealander, I feel strangely drawn to this card. Couldn't possibly be because of those gorgeous sheep could it?????? Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 3 sheep got me here for a closer look, what a fabulous card!, absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so LOVE those sheep! Great job paper piecing, and it's so funny how you stacked them on top of each other. I saw your card at ABNH's post, and just wanted to let you know how you brightened my day! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, Sarah ... these adorable sheep are so elegantly attired in their winter woolies ... adorable! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card totally makes me smile :) I love it! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable card, Sarah! I love how you paired your patterned papers and your scene is so cute! Love your speech bubble and sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah!! Yay! I love this card - congratulations!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Sarah!! You may want to e-mail me....!!! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, congrats! I added a link to your post from my blog. I had seen your card, but couldn't remember where I'd seen it! I CASEd the stacked sheep, and wanted to give you credit for the inspiration. Feel free to check out my post at http://www.andreaspaperantics.blogspot.com/2014/09/happy-day.html. Thanks again for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your win at Virginia's View. Those sheep rocked!

    ReplyDelete