Sunday 28 September 2014

And a Few More....

Hello!

I am back with a few more cards that I have managed to get made this weekend after a full on week at work and home.  Next week looks pretty busy too so I am glad that we have had a few days without too much to do....

First up is my card for CASology where the cue card is Flutter.  I immediately thought of leaves fluttering from the tree for autumn and was really pleased to find that the PTI Mighty Oak set has a sentiment with 'flutter' in it!


I love the woodgrain on the tree and the graphic patterns on the leaves - such a fun set!

I also wanted to play along with Merry Mondays to keep building my Christmas card supplies - I can't believe it is October next week :(  There is a fun bingo challenge this week and I went with red/die cut/sparkle:



I used a Hero Arts sentiment, SSS stars stencil and bell dies from Lil Inkers.  The central panel is cut with a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die which I am using on everything at the moment!  I will also link up at A2Z Scrapbooking's September challenge to make Fall or Christmas cards.  These HA sentiments are large enough to be the focal point of a card and I love the polka dot Jolly!

Oh, and course, I will link up with SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes :)

I have a few more cards to photograph so I should be able to get a few more challenge entries in this week :)

Thanks, as ever, for stopping by and for your kind comments....

See you soon,

Sarah x

15 comments:

  1. They may look CAS, but these two cards sure packs a punch, Sarah! GREAT composition of your 1st card! I love your Christmas card with the embossed dies and details. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That autumn tree is brilliant, Sarah ... yep, the graphic shapes and patterns on the leaves are gorgeous! Cool and crisp Christmas card ... such wonderful wide open white space with perfectly placed pops of colour ... yum! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both the cards Sarah especially the tree and the perfect sentiment - be sure check out Merry Monday tomorrow as i am their guest designer for the week's challenge - it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on a creative roll, Sarah! I love the woodgrain and beautiful fall colors you chose for your Mighty Oak, and your CAS design is perfect! You did an amazing job on your Christmas card, too! I love the jingle bells with your sentiment and all those pretty stars in the background!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at a2z Scrapbooking this week...Two fabulous entries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, the lovely soft Autumn trees and leaves, so lovely!!!!! I love that sentiment too!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week, so happy that you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another comment is so well deserved for the WONDERFUL Christmas CARD --I LOVE the sinplicity the soft starts, perfectly placed embellishments, and the overall effect is MANIFIQUE!...The colors so perfect for this design, WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both cards, Sarah! That tree is fabulous - wonderful stamping! And your Christmas card is awesome! Love the jingle bells and stars in the background! The large HA sentiment looks perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are wonderful Sarah! Thanks for playing in the a2z monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love that polka dot sentiment and the shiny red enamel dots are perfect. Have a really fun week and I hope you get some time to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful patterns on the leaves of the first, but the second is my fav; such great design! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both wonderful! Great designs! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two more wonderful cards, Sarah. First autumn with it colorful leaves, and then Christmas with it's large sentiment and glittery bells.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been very busy and created such a wonderful array of cards the last few weeks. I'm really inspired by all that you have done and super excited to see that you also entered the "Jolly" card into the current challenge over on the a2z Scrapbooking Blog! Thanks so much for playing Sarah and GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card you made with that PTI set - it has been on my wishlist for quite a while now....fun Christmas card - the red really pops! - I finally have an official greeting for you on my blog - hop on over, if you want. xxx Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice fall card. Thanks for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete