Tuesday 7 October 2014

ABNH and More

Hello!

I am popping in today to let you know that it is my solo post over at A Blog Named Hero where we have a fab collaboration with Lawn Fawn :)




I love Lawn Fawn and their cute papers, stamps and dies.  I have been particularly playing with the recently released Monster Mash set.  Here is a sneak peak of one of the cards I am sharing over at ABNH:


There is also still plenty of time to play along with our current challenge:

http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.in/2014/10/challenge-53-stretch-your-stamps-we.html




As always there is a fab prize from our sponsor:

 


Mentioning Simon Says Stamp, I have made a card to play along with the third challenge on their Flickr Group hosted by the talented Barb Engler.  The challenge this time is to make a tag or feature one on your card.  Here is what I came up with:



The tag die is from Waltzingmouse Stamps, the sentiment is from SSS Apothecary Labels and the stencil is SSS too.  The stars are stamped from the SSS Birthday Balloons set in Hero Arts Wet Cement and Navy.

I will also enter it in to the current challenge at Addicted to CAS where the code word is stencil.  I love my stencils and am sure that I will play along again before it closes :)  By the way, I was delighted to be picked as a winner from the last challenge - thank you so much!

Finally from me, I have also made a card that I am going to enter in to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge to feature transportation.....in my case it is a broom :)  This card can also play along with the current colour challenge and theme over at The Card Concept.


The witch is from Hero Arts You Scare Me, the fab sentiment is from Mama Elephant as is the die cut city scape.

I should be back tomorrow with a few more cards to share.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and check out my post at ABNH!

Sarah x

17 comments:

  1. hey Sarah! cute cards, you have a fabulous style! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a broom as a mode of transportation is absolute creative genius! Add in that cheeky little sentiment and you have one funny h'ween card! I'm in awe of your perfectly blended sky - great colors that really pop against the dark cityscape! Thanks so much for entertaining us (at CCC) with your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo on the forst card and chevron stencil is a new one on me but looks fab, thanks for joining ATCAS and what a cheeky little sentiment for the second card and the light coming through the cityscape amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea to use a broom for transportation! And what a fab Halloween card!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to use a broom for transportation! And what a fab Halloween card!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards on the ABNH blog as well as the tag card and the witch card! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Broom transportation - hilarious! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny, just love the witch and her broom and the sentiment is perfect. Gorgeous blending with the sky too. And your card with the tag is so lovely, it actually reminds me of CAS(E) this Sketch upside down. Love the beige, blue and white combo too. You've been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, your Halloween card made me laugh! A witch with an attitude, gotta love it! Great card for the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is fabulous! I love your cityscape and the sky is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! The second one totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the tag/card you created for the SSS Flickr Challenge, Sarah! Awesome color combo and fabulous design! Your 2nd card is totally amazing! I love that you chose a broom for 'transportation', and your cityscape and background is beautiful!!! Off to check out your ABNH post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stencilled card is beautiful, clean and crisp. Congrats on your win last week too! I love the sentiment on your 2nd card, lol. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HA! I Love that witch card. Thats one of my favourite ME sentiments. I need to use it more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tee hee ... broomstick as transport ... so clever, Sarah ... and such a great design, love the lights in the windows! Such a sweet card over at ABNH and a fabulous showcase of thefantastic sentiment on your Flickr card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card cracks me up- just like the music makes the movie- the sentiment makes this card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your tag and the stenciling in the background is great! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete