Wednesday 15 October 2014

Time for Bed!

Evening!

Click here for my ABNH project.

Just popping in with my final card for the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party....

Here is what I made for the Old Pajamas challenge to make a Christmas card with one of the older stamp sets:



I adore the beautiful Festive Foliage set which I white embossed along with a sentiment from Tis the Season.  Matted on to some gold card.

I have had lots of fun playing along today but it is definitely time to call it a night :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning embossed in white, just my style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sarah!! Love the white embossing - it looks very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! LOVE the embossed white Foliage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when you were saying goodnight, b/c it's 9pm here :)
    Beautiful card, Sarah! I love the white pine cones against the dark background, and the font on your sentiment is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simple beautiful design! the pine boughs and cones are one of my fav WMS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow...you have been busy Sarah. This card is fabulous. Love all the creations you've posted this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a beauty! Love the colours and it looks CAS and warm at the same time...; great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an elegant card, Sarah. I'm way behind on commenting but if I don't get around to it, just know I love all your work.

    ReplyDelete