Wednesday 15 October 2014

Pajama Party 3

Morning :)

One very quick post before I go to work with a card I made last night for the fun Pajama Party taking place at Waltzingmouse Stamps today!

This card is for Challenge #4 - the Bedtime Story sketch. 

 
This is the sketch that I was working from:
 
I used my favourite Christmas ornament stamps from Waltzingmouse embossed in black and gold along with one of the stunning sentiments from Tis the Season.  I added some patterned paper to echo the details along the bottom of the sketch whilst trying to keep the design relatively CAS.

I hope you like it.  I will be back after work to look through the galleries and hopefully link up another card (or two!).

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. such a classy elegant card, Sarah - love your color choice with the patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card! Love the swirls piece and those baubles are beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black, white and gold and your immaculately stitched panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very elegant, Sarah ... the touches of gold are gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful, Sarah!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch, Sarah! Your papers are so pretty and I love how you placed the ornaments! Beautiful sentiment. too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant in the gold/black/white!

    ReplyDelete