Thursday 16 October 2014

Time Out Reminder

Happy Thursday to you!

After my marathon number of blogposts yesterday I hope you are still with me :)  This time I am popping in with a reminder about our current challenge over at Time Out where we have a gorgeous inspiration card from the talented Heather Telford.

Here is a second card that I made for the challenge:


I was inspired by the beautiful colours on Heather's card:



I used the fab leaf stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps Funky Flowers stamped in Rusty Hinge, Mustard Seed and Crushed Olive distress inks.  The thanks die is from Clearly Besotted and is stacked up in several layers for a bit more texture.  A very simple card!

I hope you check out the great inspiration that the rest of the DT have to get you started....there is still a week left before the challenge closes.

Before I go I will share a second card that I have made to play along with Less is More's current challenge to make a one layer card featuring two things:


 
I used a beautiful wreath set from PTI and added a touch of wink of stella to the berries.
 
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments :)
 
Sarah x



16 comments:

  1. Love the kraft sentiment and wonderful Autumn colours. Crisp and clean Xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath design is fab !! Loving your card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards, the second one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along again Sarah.
    Love those Christmas wreath baubles - super CAS and super colouring.
    I also adore the first card with the stunning leaves - very classy.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean, crisp stamping on both your cards Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your one layer card with the beautiful Christmas wreaths. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that gorgeous WMS leaf again, Sarah ... used to perfection! Lovely wreaths... great traditional colours and so crisply CAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have been busy! The colous and the leavestamp are beautiful on the first card! Tought the wrath was from SU, but they have one that is quite simulair... Like the card; by using two it looks more modern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards as always ..... love the wreaths! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Sarah, they are superb!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. It may be a simple card but those leaves pack a punch!! Its a fantastic CASE of Heather's card and such a brilliant idea. Its a wonder you haven't passed out yet from all your card making and posting of late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your CAS take on Heather's card! Such beautiful fall colors and your design is stunning, Sarah!
    I also love how you stamped the wreath on your 2nd card...beautiful placement, and perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous, I love simple yet gorgeous take on Heather's card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fab cards, Sarah! I love the big leaf stamp in your TO reminder and the fun layout of your second card -CAS gorgeousness! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sarah, your wreath duo is fab but I DO love those stylish leaves, the autumn colours are really vibrant!
    Sorry to be so late commenting and checking out your cards
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your clean layout and the stacked sentiment; it almost looks like wood.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete