Saturday 25 October 2014

Muse

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend....I am so weary after a frantic week that I think my mojo may have gone to sleep!  It has taken me all afternoon to make a card for this week's Muse.....


 

I loved the red and yellow rays of the die cut on Marion's card along with the bold grey sentiment.  I used a new (to me) Memory Box die cut border and popped it up over a panel of red cardstock and die cut the Happy using a PTI die.  It is stacked up for a bit of dimension.  A few yellow enamel dots echoed the yellow elements on the inspiration card.

I'm going to get an early night....

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on the Muse! Hope you are having a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diecit looks like the border that was on the towel at my grandmother; such warm memories and still beautiful! Hope this week starts better for you, hugs Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this week's inspiration card, Sarah! This border die is really fabulous, and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun die - I love the precision and the pattern! This is a really fun take on this week's Muse! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful take on the Muse's card! Love the way the border die has been used! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that die with the red peeking through, Sarah, and that "happy" nestled right in between.

    ReplyDelete