Wednesday 15 October 2014

Recycle It!

Hello!

I am back again this evening with my 6th blog post of the day - phew!!  This time I am excited to tell you about the start of our latest challenge over at A Blog Named Hero:





We are looking forward to seeing what things you can creatively re-use for your project:


 

 


I used a mix of Lawn Fawn and Hero Art stamps in bottle tops - covered in glossy accents and then made in to fridge magnets!  My boys love them and want to go through my stamp collection to choose more designs :)  I think that I have started a bottle top craze in our house!

These aren't perfect as you can see - I have a few bubbles from the glossy accents and the colours seemed to bleed on a couple of them so there is definitely room for improvement but they are a really fun project and make such sweet little gifts.  It is also a great way to use those mini stamps in sets which are often neglected.

I loved using these cute Lawn Fawn images in the bottle tops - they are so dinky and perfect for this type of project.  It has been a real pleasure to use Lawn Fawn products this month :)



Check out the cool projects from the rest of the DT and I really hope that you play along with us!

Remember there is a prize from our fab sponsors:




I look forward to seeing what you make but in the meantime - thank you so much for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I love the little Lawn Fawn stamps that you chose, and how cool that you turned them into magnets...I'm so impressed! And, it sounds like your boys are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This BEE likes the Bee bottle cap that i also have the stamp set of. I'm going to try this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea, Sarah ... such a cute collection ... I think the bubbles in the GA are perfect with the little yellow sea monster! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun makes! And you can use them in or on other creations aswell! I made some of these into kitchen-magnates; they lighten all the plain notecards! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous are these!! I bet the boys love these, can imagine you surrounded by bottle tops making them for all the kids in their class!!! Such cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - I LOVE it!!!! So darn cute :-)

    ReplyDelete