Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn Wreath

Hello!

I hope your week has got off to a good start....it is feeling very autumnal here and that has prompted me to make a second card for the Waltzingmouse Fanatics challenge where the theme is Anything Goes.

 
I have seen lots of lovely wreath cards in blogland and wanted to create my own.  I stamped the cool leaves from Waltzingmouse's Funky Flowers in a combination of autumnal colours and finished with a bit of twine and an enamel heart.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

Just a quick post today....I will be back tomorrow with some cards for Waltzingmouses's Pajama Party.

I have just seen that the challenge theme at AAA Cards is to use autumnal colours.  I have wanted to play along with this fab challenge for ages so will link up there....a bit late in the day :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the sweet little heart too. Gorgeous stamping Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks great! Leave-wreaths are going to be a favorite of me I think! Have to try one myself... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Sarah ... love this leaf style and love how you've created such a gorgeous wreath with it! I have this set and may just have to CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you arranged your leaves into a wreath! The colors are so pretty, and really reflect the feel of the season! Beautiful card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the colors blend with your beautiful stamping, Sarah! Gorgeous wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with the simple leaf stamped in perfect autumn colours to create the wreath shape. Thank you for joining us at Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fantastic! I do like the way you've created the autumnal wreath from the leaf stamp. The little heart and twine are just perfect accents. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics - hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, love how you've created your Autumn wreath. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete