Thursday 30 October 2014

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

Another week is whizzing by....and we have already reached the halfway point on the current challenge at Time Out.  It is a word inspiration this time:

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

There are lots of ways you can use this phrase.  I decided to go with feathers this time....



I used my MFT feathers dies with some newsprint paper and coloured with Chameleon pens.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is inked in Peacock Feathers and Pumice Stone.

I am still enjoying the newsprint challenge over at Less Is More (I promise this is my last entry!).  I will also link up at the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

The Time Out DT have some fab inspiration for you along with our Guest Designer Jill Vickers of My Life in Paper.  I hope you will take Time Out to play along with us :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the newsprint and the subtle pops of color agains the black/white are gorgeous Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Lynn-the newsprint is fabulous and I love that little heart enamel dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sarah ... lovely subtle colours and the most wonderful sentiment (which I need!). Just saw a video of those Chameleon pens last week, they look fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And btw, I am totally fine with you continuing to make cards using newsprint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Sarah! The newsprint paper is perfect with the feathers, and I love how you inked your sentiment! Loving the sweet little heart enamel dot, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those newsprint feathers Sarah!
    It's a great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Love your print feathers and your color scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Sarah. The two toned sentiment is great, as is the newsprint paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card Sarah, love those colours and the sentiment
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your striking card !

    ReplyDelete
  12. These fortnights seem to zip by so quickly don't you think??!! Gorgeous card and who knew there were so many ways to use newsprint?? I love this card and have loved all your newsprint cards, such brilliant ideas and all so different. Always exciting to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super classy and striking Sarah and one adorable colour scheme.
    Perfect example for the challenge and perfectly CAS
    Sorry I didn't get to you last week with being away but thanks for joining the challenge.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  14. The feathers look so great in newspaper and with the fading colours of them and in the sentiment! I pinned it to inspire me sometime... Hope you have a fun weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete