Wednesday 15 October 2014

Pajama Party

Hello!

It is time for another fun pajama party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps :)


I have made a few cards in advance so that I can play along around the edges of work tomorrow!

Here is my first card for Challenge #2 - Snow Is Falling:



A very simple design featuring the lovely Waltzingmouse snowflake dies and a sentiment from Compliments of the Season.  I inked around the edge of the panel with Pumice Stone and dusted with Perfect Pearls to give a bit of shimmer.  The snowflakes have a bit of WoS on them too.  I pierced the lines to give the effect of the snowflakes hanging like Christmas decorations. 

I really like this - despite the non-festive colour scheme :)  These snowflake dies are so beautiful (and I am a sucker for snowflake dies) that they definitely deserve to be the stars of the show.

I shall be back again shortly with another card.....

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. Gaspingly gorgeous, Sarah ... simple, striking and so deliciously shimmery! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super elegant. I'm a sucker for a snow flake die too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant and very classy, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and strong so just in black! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - am now kicking myself that I didn't get the spikey snowflake.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean and sophisticated. The little gems look fab and I love the stitched hangers and inky edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean, Crisp, and oh so Classy!! LOVE the black flakes and the ink distressing along the border!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These snowflake dies are really gorgeous! I love how you added shimmer and sparkle, and how you pierced the paper to make them look like ornaments! So clever and really beautiful results! Another stunning card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your crisp black snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete