Wednesday 15 October 2014

Old Pajamas

Hello!

I am back again with another card for the fab challenges over at Waltzingmouse's Pajama Party.  This one is for Challenge #3 Old Pajamas to make a card using older Christmas sets.



I stamped the Santa bauble and sentiment on some vintage looking patterned papers.  Distressed and inked the edges of the paper and added a wood veneer snowflake along with one of my die cut Waltzingmouse snowflakes too.  I don't often use patterned papers but think they add a bit of interest on this occasion!

I have one more card to post - this has been a super productive Pajama Party :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! So smart to stamp on the colored paper! I love the bitty bow and the fancy snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming! Love your little sentiment flag with the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel of this card, Sarah! Beautiful pairing of your papers and stamps, too! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun sentiment - and your ornament is gorgeous Sarah!

    ReplyDelete