Wednesday 15 October 2014

Pajama Party 2

Hello Again!

I have a second card for Waltzingmouse's Pajama Party - this time for Challenge #1 - Texturise It.


I struggled a bit with this one but ended up embossing (or debossing?) the large snowflake die in to the rich purple cardstock and sanding the surface.  I topped with two other Waltzingmouse Snowflake dies and combined with a silver embossed sentiment from PTI.  I think I liked how this turned out?

The grey and purple colour combo is also unusual for me but means that I can link up with the challenge over at Inkspirational.

I would love to know what you think :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. The debossed snowflake adds such lovely dimension, Sarah ... it looks like tiny flakes falling in a dark night sky behind the crisp die cuts! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great make! Love the sanded embossing! Gives so much depth! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! The snowflake looks gorgeous! I love all the detail of the design and the bold purple color you used. It looks amazing with the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layering with the debossing and diecut snowflakes Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sanding your embossed die cut was such a great way to add texture to this card! I love your design and the color combo is really beautiful! You're really on a roll, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful debossed snowflake Sarah - love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well looks like it was worth the struggle Sarah.... this is so creative and beautiful with the debossing of the large snowflake. Love this! I love the deep color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sanded snowflake. I haven't done this for ages! And the grey with this shade of purple looks stunning. Great to see you at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the debossing - the sanding really adds to it also, super card Sarah! Thank you so much for coming to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that debossed and distressed snowflake - layered with the diecut it has great impact on this fantastic design.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete